The Purpose of the Enterprise and Solution Architecture Institute International is to offer qualifications-based EA and ESA certification.
The Vision of the Enterprise and Solution Architecture Institute International is to become, by 2016, the premier organization in the world for Enterprise Architecture and Enterprise Solution Architecture training, mentoring, certification, and consulting.
The Mission of the Enterprise and Solution Architecture Institute International is to develop and deliver world-class Enterprise Architecture training, mentoring, certification, and consulting. This Mission enables achievement of the organization’s Purpose and Vision.
ESAII is driven by its core values:
- Visionary Leadership – We look for solutions to emerging organizational challenges, and new solutions to everyday business issues and problems.
- Customer-driven Excellence – We exist to serve our clients. Everything we do is for them.
- Organizational and Personal Learning – We continuously assess our performance (products, services, and processes) for the purpose of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Valuing Workforce Members and Partners – We are committed to the satisfaction, development, engagement, and well-being of our Members, our partners, and the public at large.
- Agility – We strive for ever more rapid, flexible, and customized responses to our customers’ requirements.
- Focus on the Future – We are ever vigilant for emerging issues. We look far into the future and forecast the issues and problems of the future, and proactively address those issues and problems.
- Managing for Innovation – We look for new, better, faster, cheaper ways of meeting the needs of our customers, stakeholders, and Members.
- Management by Fact – We use data, information, and knowledge to reach our conclusions and to meet the needs of our customers, stakeholders, and Members.
- Societal Responsibility – We are ethical in our behavior in all instances. Our products and services are intended to serve the public good. We support our key communities.
- Focus on Results and Creating Value – We start each project with a definite outcome in mind. That outcome is SMART (specific, measurable, actionable/achievable, realistic/relevant, and time-bound); and it creates or adds value for our customers.
- Systems Perspective – Everything we do is aligned with our purpose, mission, vision, values, strategies, plans, and goals. Our various programs, projects, processes, and activities are integrated with one another.